Search7 Results

Services or Offerings?
CID Access Request for Employees. This form should be used by all departments, including Admissions and Registration.

Faculty, Administrators and Staff, please use this service to request remote access. This is the only service you should be using to request any type of remote access such as: Personal RDP, VPN, etc.

Assistance with obtaining access to SAS Enterprise Guide.

BC Navigate Employee Access (New Accounts / Case Load Management)

Request Faculty Credentialing Access

Request Access to Unisearch and Netsearch

This service can be used by supervisors to request access to resources from a former employee or employee on-leave.