My Recently Visited Services

If you cannot conduct class, please use this form and a technician will be assigned to this issue immediately.

Request for code to allow calling outside of 954 area code.

Report Telephone Issues or request Voice Mail Assisitance.

Report any issue with the Seahawk Print System.

Use this form to report issues with Credit and Collections

This service is used to request the following: Seahawk Student Security for Admissions, Curriculum and Student Recruiting, Access to Financials, Talent and Culture (Limited Access).

Faculty, Administrators and Staff, please use this service to request remote access. This is the only service you should be using to request any type of remote access such as: Personal RDP, VPN, etc.

This service will allow employees to request approval for software that is not already on the Information Technology approval list. Before employees can purchase software to be installed at the College, it must be on the Information Technology Approval list.

Use this form to report an issue with the approval path on a financial transaction

Request assistance with updating personal profile or with internal vs external recruitment site and applications.

Student requests for assistance with Broward College technology issues.

Assistance with SAS Portal access

Assistance with WalkMe

Problems with your account, such as password problems, username problems, login problems, etc.

Broward College OneAccess (BC OneAccess) is a cloud identity platform (IDP) in which Broward College users would only need to enter one set of credentials to access all of their web apps and services within the cloud.

Request different types of services for the classroom, such as: document cameras, microphones, mobile device mirroring, etc. This is not used to report classroom issues, only to request a new service.

Non-urgent classroom issues, for example: projector not aligned correctly, software problems, dim projector, etc. These are issues that do not prevent classes from continuing. If you require immediate assistance please use the "Report a Urgent Classroom Issue" service.

Request to have Detect Job run manually for provisioning.

Use this request to request a change to the CID schedule or to run a batch job, If you have complicated parameters please attach as a file.

Report Spam, Malicious Email and Phishing

Request for hardware installation and service for keyboards, mice, monitors, speakers, microphones, laptops, etc. All hardware requests that are currently not impacting work or the device.

Report an issue with ImageDirector.